Oracle Primavera P6 Professional Project Management
Oracle Primavera P6 Professional Project Management (PPM) is the recognised standard for high-performance project management.
Primavera P6 PPM is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organise projects with up to 100,000 activities and provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans.
Primavera P6 PPM can support your organisation to:
- Prioritise projects based on strategic objectives and your organisation’s tolerance for risk
- Make best use of limited resources
- Improve coordination through collaboration enterprise wide and beyond
- Manage large programmes with multiple suppliers and subcontractors
- Increase team productivity and project delivery speed
- Bring the right products to market within the correct time windows
- Improve governance and accountability while meeting regulatory requirements
- Manage short-duration, high-intensity projects such as shut-downs
- Avoid and protect against claims on construction projects
Plan, schedule and control all size of projects
Primavera P6 PPM delivers the necessary insight to maintain project schedule and budget commitments across all complexities of projects and programmes.
Balance resource capacity
Ensure project success by integrating project and program resources with other departments and across different locations.
Deliver projects on time and to budget
Primavera helps you streamline processes and deliver your projects faster, with higher quality and at a lower cost.
Allocate best resources and track progress
Adapt to varying levels of complexity in your projects and strategically respond to the impact of project changes.
Monitor and visualise project performance versus plan
Real time visibility into projects lets you monitor performance and manage change orders dictated by the client.
Enable real-time collaboration
Local and global teams need to collaborate effectively with each other; Primavera’s end-to-end real-time collaboration helps project and program teams overcome these roadblocks to productivity.